Monday, September 22, 2008

Cause Ofbreakouts On Nose

My little girl, she made her debut in motion

Hola dear *,
last Saturday my daughter Elena (whose birth at the time caused my decision to sell the scooter and bought a bike ...) made his first motorcycle ride. This all started Saturday morning with the purchase of the helmet and then in the afternoon's first ride in the district (in practice two times the journey to school and back) sat for the occasion: pink helmet, pink shirt, pink jacket, pink pants, white shoes e. .. pink. She esaltatissima, made the first lap and from school has been home yesterday and just asked for a wake-up said: "Today is day two of my motorcycle, when we go for a ride?" In the late morning, after the three hundredth request, I finally said, "Get ready to go soon." she responded immediately: "We are the Winx, but now I turn and go." This last sentence that seems so trivial, in reality in general to disengage from Winx must call the fire department.
And to close this morning I accompanied in motion to school where he strutted in front of plenty of girlfriends, who say they are very very happy.
Lampos a tod * s
↓ knew




0 comments:

Post a Comment