Tuesday, June 24, 2008

04 Silverado Ss Rims For Sale

Questionnaire safety devices of the future (the next, I hope ... )

hola dear *,
superstringatezza excuse, but I go to three thousand and I have not time, there reversal of this press Coordination Motorcyclists .
Lampos a tod * s
↓ knew

PS: I obviously I did the questionnaire. Are you a


/ a Biker? Your opinion is important to participate
questionnaire to help us develop the safety devices of the future.

Questionnaire SAFERIDER

The FEMA is a partner of the project SAFERIDER and it is very important that we participate
providing the views of motorcyclists, who will
used for the development of safety devices.
The effort required to answer any questions
is about 15 minutes.

Press Office - Coordination Motorcyclists
print @ cmfem. it

0 comments:

Post a Comment