Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fax Overseas From Malaysia

late appeal, especially for friends from the North Italy

Hola dear *,
you around this call as I arrived, the date of the funeral of Daniel has not been established yet (I promise to communicate as soon as they come to know) but anyone can call to respond to the invitation, even to give witness to sign not xenophobic.
Lampos a tod * s
↓ knew

Hello my name is Maura, my husband and I have an Aprilia ETV 1000,

also my brother Daniel and his wife Eleanor have one.
Saturday night around 20:30 a Romanian driver was drunk
mowed my brother Daniel, the news was reported by all
big newspapers and TV networks Renting,
nothing can bring him back but I urge all motorcyclists to participate in
his funeral.
He was the first to die after the entry into force of the new
law on road traffic, we ensure that this
sacrifice not be in vain and that the news does not pass through dementicatoio
as happens often. We do not yet know when there's a funeral, but please if you can turn
the news, perhaps we shall also consider and
road safety will not be just a dream. Answer me please.

sister Maura Daniel Borleri

0 comments:

Post a Comment