Thursday, June 12, 2008

How Does Teething Look Like

Replies to comments on the event

My proposal of event received many statements in response to the availability and appreciation, thank you all.
To reply to comment by Xavier, your approach would also like to me, but in my brief experience it is the other really did not want to unite, each jealous of their visibility (rather than just the identity), the idea to do adhesive was also the ambition of the Coordination Motorcyclists (and in fact the name was not chosen at random), not only failed to incapicità and conceited of that (which certainly helped), but also the attitude that I wrote two lines above.
The road that we can pursue is to try to involve motorcycle clubs (as far as what they are writing course I've already done), associations, forums, etc.. etc. organization of the event, then once you have created a relationship copllaborativo will try to develop it and make it grow. I see it more difficult to involve motorcycle manufacturers, dealers and the like, but I hope to be proved wrong.
So let's do.
Lampos a tod * s
↓ knew

0 comments:

Post a Comment